Keeping You Safe. Wherever You Are.
“As we look to add additional layers of protection by utilizing cutting-edge technology, we have identified the Honeywell UV Cabin System [Formally known as Dimer’s GermFalcon] as a potential game changer when it comes to efficiently assisting in our efforts to sanitize surfaces onboard.”
Traditional UVC Design
Traditional UVC solutions mirror the same standardized vertical tower design.
While this is the most popular design, UVC light emitted from a vertical tower is unable to effectively treat horizontal surfaces. (as shown in the figure to the right)
Even the smoothest of surfaces contain microscopic divots where virus particles tend to settle due to gravity.
This phenomenon is known as the “canyon wall effect.”
UVHammer: A Different Approach
Due to the “canyon wall effect,” traditional vertical UVC designs aren’t well equipped to disinfect horizontal surfaces.
Dimer’s UVHammer was designed to combat this critical issue that hinders current UVC solutions.
Our patented technology allows UVHammer to hover within inches of any targeted surface utilizing both its mobile design and variable angle germicidal lamps.
Reach out today to learn how Dimer's UVHammer can help keep your business safe.
Light Up Any Surface
Leader in UVC Safety
Our built-in, proprietary Impervious Shield blocks 100% of UVC from reaching the operator eliminating any risk of exposure.
Five Reasons Why
Digital training and certification program ensures operators are properly trained and educated before using the UVHammer
Our built-in, proprietary Impervious Shield blocks all UVC from reaching the operator eliminating any risk of exposure
Finger-sensors on the handles power the UVHammer’s lamps and instantly shut off when an operator removes either hand or attempts to step outside the shield
- The UVHammer eliminates the need for disposable waste (bottles, wipes, canisters, etc.), with each battery rated for a 3,000 cycle lifetime
- Our operator driven solution applies an even dosage to all surfaces it disinfects – avoiding the ‘overdosing’ of any areas with UVC or chemicals – which could lead to degradation of surface materials
- Dimer’s patented variable-angle lamp technology allows the UVHammer to disinfect high touch surfaces with an orders-of-magnitude advantage in efficiency and effectiveness.
- The UVHammer’s mobility allows the operator to bring the variable lamp directly over every surface eliminating shadows that limit the effectiveness of stationary systems. When the UVHammer is positioned within inches of the target, effectiveness increases exponentially.
- The UVHammer is 10x faster than any competitor, capable of disinfecting a 400sqft room in 3 minutes (8,000 sqft/hour or 80+ rooms in an 8-hour shift) *verified by a national research laboratory
- The UVHammer is cordless with ~70 minutes of lights-on time per charge and designed for seamless battery hot-swapping to support hours of continuous operation.
- UVHammer’s interface is intuitive and simple with just two switches while swapping the rechargeable battery is as simple as plugging in your phone
- Our robust online training & safety program can be completed in just a few hours ensuring your team is properly trained and ready to operate on a moment’s notice