We didn’t want to hire a person just to babysit a robot…that was kind of counterintuitive. So we looked up the UVHammer because ultimately it could use existing staff, it could go anywhere, and it didn’t need to be programmed. It’s the perfect fit to sanitize your space without being dependent upon yet another thing.
- Demanding Standards: Why Healthcare Pros Insist on Standardizing UV Disinfection Devices
- Is Your Hospital’s Disinfection Falling Short of New Standards?
- Enhancing Hospital Disinfection Protocols: Introducing the Dimer QB Wristband
- Happy Holiday Travel: New Study Demonstrates the Need for Disinfection and Masks on Airplanes
- Study Shows Masks Reduce Spread Of Virus In Classrooms